Disclosure information for mother.wife.me
mother.wife.me is a personal blog written and created by Luci McQuitty Hindmarsh.
The views and opinions expressed on mother.wife.me are always 100% my own unless otherwise stated. The only time that a view is not my own is in one of the following two instances:
- Guest posts – these will always be clearly flagged as such, with links to the guest posters blog. I will never pay for guest posts. If I accept payment for running a guest post, it will be clearly flagged on the post.
- Sponsored posts – these will always be clearly flagged as such and my full disclosure policy for commercial projects is outlined below.
- Advertorial and Promotional content – will always be clearly flagged as such and my full disclosure policy for commercial projects is outlined below
This blog does not contain any content that might present a conflict of interest.
I will always make it clear on a post if a product has been sent to me as a sample for review by a brand / PR.
As a former PR I understand, and I would like to ensure visitors to mother.wife.me understand, that products sent for review are samples and not ‘freebies’. PRs send products out because they want the product reviewed, not by way of payment for a review.
Part of my review policy is that I won’t post a negative review. If I like a product in the main, but it has downsides, I will mention them. But if I don’t like a product full stop, it simply won’t get any space on my blog. Quite simply, I don’t want to waste my blog visitors’ time.
I guarantee all visitors to mother.wife.me and any other interested parties that my views and opinions will always be 100% honest and trustworthy.
Unless agreed in advance, I will keep products sent to me for review and dispose of them at my discretion. I may at times choose to offer the product as a prize in a competition for visitors to mother.wife.me.
All commercial content will be flagged clearly as such. All claims, product descriptions and statistics featured will have been provided by the third party sponsoring the post.
My job is to write all the juicy information up in the mother.wife.me style, to create a compelling and engaging post that I hope visitors to mother.wife.me (and the sponsor!) will enjoy reading.
Click here for full contact details for Luci McQuitty Hindmarsh / mother.wife.me
mother.wife.me by mother.wife.me is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://motherwifeme.com/contact-2/.
Latest posts by Luci McQuitty Hindmarsh (see all)
- Watch two men try out what it feels like to give birth - May 20, 2013
- Action For Children: changing the law on child neglect - May 20, 2013
- #SilentSunday 19th May 2013 - May 19, 2013