Ten beauty gifts under £20
Beauty products make great Christmas gifts, but it isn’t always easy to pinpoint the perfect product for someone. So I’ve put together a list of ten beauty gifts under £20 that will work across the board for women of any age. The list is compiled from products that I know and love, because there’s nothing better than a recommendation to give you confidence when you buy.
Each product on the list would make either a great Christmas stocking filler or main gift depending on who you’re buying for and what your budget is.
Ten beauty gifts under £20
- Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser. This is another much loved favourite of mine. Like Korres, the Liz Earle range is another one where I can’t quite get my head around just how good value the products are. The Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser is an absolute beauty classic. Suitable for all skin types it is a plant-based product, free from mineral oil. It comes with a pure muslin cloth, which provides the polish part of the cleanse and polish combo. RRP: £14.75
- Soap & Glory The Scrub Of Your Life. There are so many body scrubs out there that just don’t make the grade, they’re either scratchy or not powerful enough. I absolutely LOVE The Scrub Of Your Life, it is luxurious to use and leaves my skin feeling ubber smooth. RRP: £7.00
- Korres Vanilla Cinnamon Shower Gel. I absolutely adore the Korres range and not least because I can never quite get my head around why its fabulously natural and nasties free products are so darned reasonable in price. The shower gels in particular are the most scent-sational way to get clean. The shower gel is 89.3% natural ingredients and free from parabens, mineral oil, silicone and phthalates. RRP: £8.00
- Save The Blowdry Shower Cap. I heard about these on the blogging grapevine a month or so ago and was intrigued enough to buy one. It’s awesome! Spending an age blowdrying my hair only to have it looking lank and unloved after a shower the next day is not what anyone wants. This shower cap is big enough and moisture eliminating enough to keep hair looking as you’d always wished it would. I love these so much I’ve bought them as gifts for several lucky friends and family (shhh!) RRP: £14.95
- Essie Nail Polish in Hot Coco. I love Essie Nail Polish, the range of colours is always mouthwatering. I bought Hot Coco a month ago and have been wearing it every day since. It’s a neutral that’s a bit more interesting than the average neutral and it goes with all the autumn / winter tones I’m wearing at the moment. Currently selling for £6.55 on Amazon.
- The Bakewell Soap Company Gold Frankincense and Myrrh. I challenge you to come up with a more Christmassy stocking filler than this! This soap is made with olive, organic palm and coconut oils, cocoa and shea butter and avocado oil. And then there’s the pure essential oils and botanical extracts… oh and it’s free from Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) and parabens. What’s not to love?! RRP: £3.95
- Laura Mercier Fresh Fig Hand Crème. Not only is hand cream the most easy on the purse way to give someone a luxury beauty product, hand cream is also the essential skincare product that all women should be using every day – unless they want to end up with hands like Madonna’s! Name me a woman who wouldn’t want to slather her hands in a hand crème that contains the essence of fresh Celeste figs blended with dewy apricot nectar and sensuous ylang-ylang! RRP: £13.00
- Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream. It’s a beauty classic, I first got my fix of Eight Hour Cream on shoot back in my fabulous fashion daze (sic). I’ve loved it ever since. It’s an all-purpose cream for soothing, restoring and calming skin. Great for chapped lips in particular! The Iconic Collection packaging is inspired by the original look of the Eight Hour Cream product when it was launched in the 1930s, tres chic eh! RRP: £20.00
- Margaret Dabbs Super Shiner Nail Buffer. Now this is a little bit of luxury that so many of us never get round to buying for ourselves, so what better beauty stocking filler is there?! The Super Shiner Nail Buffer is made with a unique tiny crystal technology designed to give instant and long lasting shine. The tiny crystals sit on the surface of the bugger and turn rapidly as the buffer moves. The quicker they move the shinier the nail becomes. Game on! RRP: £7.00
- Neal’s Yard Comfrey and Mallow Foot Balm. Feet often get sadly neglected in the winter months, so it’s a real luxury to buy a rich and nourishing foot balm to slather on and this foot balm by Neal’s Yard is a winner. Made with soothing comfrey and softening marshmallow combined with nourishing almond and wheatgerm to give tired feet a little love. RRP: £13.00